If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website www.classicfinefoods-vn.com, is strictly at your own risk, will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
2. Privacy and Data Protection
The Client expressly agrees to the processing of his personal data by Classic Fine Foods in accordance with the conditions set out below:
Collection and use of personal data
Classic Fine Foods is responsible for processing, collecting and sorting, through computerized systems, the Customer's individual data in order to manage and improve the Classic Fine Foods and Customer relationship on the basis of market research, to manage orders and after-sales service and to notify the Customer of Classic Fine Foods promotional operations.
The data collected is essential for these purposes and is intended for the relevant departments of Classic Fine Foods and, where applicable, its service providers and/or subcontractors.
Transfer for technical reasons
As Classic Fine Foods is part of the METRO-Group, (a group of companies operating internationally) the Customer's personal data may be transferred to the data processing centres of METRO-Group and/or its service providers, in order to achieve the purposes indicated above.
Security and access to computerized data
Access to the Customer's data is restricted to persons authorized to carry out data processing, security and computer maintenance operations.
Right of access, updating and right of rectification of individual data.
The Customer has the right to access and rectify computerized data concerning him/her.
Cancellation of consent and right of opposition
The Customer may, at any time, revoke the authorization granted above, and object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of his personal data by Classic Fine Foods. He may also object to his data being used for canvassing purposes.
All texts, comments, illustrations and images reproduced or represented on the website are strictly reserved under intellectual property rights. Any reproduction or representation of all or part of the website or of all or part of the elements on this site is strictly prohibited.
Archiving of orders on the internet
Internet orders are archived on the website and are accessible via the Customer's internet account.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall, in the absence of an amicable agreement between the Parties, be brought to a judicial level exclusively before the Commercial Court of the country.
3. Purpose of collecting personal information
- Key data collected on the website www.classicfinefoods-vn.com including name, email address, phone number, address. Such information is required by the customer to provide before placing an order, related to the purchase to comply with commercial law as well as to ensure the interests of consumers.
- Customers will be responsible for the security and retention of all information using the service under their registered name, password and inbox. In addition, customers are responsible for promptly notifying us of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for remedial measures.
4. Scope of information use:
We use customer information to:
- Provide services and products to customers;
- Send notices about activities at website www.classicfinefoods-vn.com
- Prevent activities that destroy customers' user accounts or activities that impersonate customers;
- Contact and solve for customers in special cases
- Do not use customer's personal information other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to activities at www.classicfinefoods-vn.com
- In case of legal requirements: we have the responsibility to cooperate in providing customers' personal information upon request from judicial authorities including the Procuracy, the court, the investigating police agency. investigation related to certain legal violations of customers. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on customers' personal information.
5. Information storage time:
- Customer's Personal Data will be stored until the cancellation request is made.
6. Permission to use
- Information provided by customers will be used only to the extent including customer support and providing authorities when requested.
- Besides, such information will not be disclosed to any other third party without the consent of the customer.
- Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data.
Customers can log in to their account to adjust personal information or send a request to us for support in checking, updating, adjusting and canceling personal information.
- Customers have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the website administration. When we receive this feedback, we will confirm the data, have the responsibility to answer the reason and guide the user to restore and secure the information.
CLASSIC DELICIOUS FOOD CO., LTD
Lot 17b-19-21a, Road 22A, Industrial Park in Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hotline: +84 (0) 909 808 367
7. Recipient of information modification
Customers can contact directly via the hotline of Classic Fine Foods or email for support in editing, changing personal information and data:
Hotline: +84 (0) 909 808 367