Customers can choose the following payment methods to pay for their orders when buying products on the website www.classicfinefoods-vn.com
1.1. Prepaid payment: is an online payment method that customers use to pay for orders:
Transfer to the account number that the customer service team will contact and provide after completing the order on the website.
1.2. Postpaid payment: is the form that customers use to pay for orders when Classic Fine Foods delivers, including:
***In case customers come directly to the warehouse to pick up goods, they will be able to make payment by:
ATM cards (bank cards, domestic payment cards), credit cards, and international payment cards (Visa, Master, JCB, UnionPay...) via card machines (POS, mPOS) of the Bank
***If you need the red invoice, please let us know within the current month.
2. PAYMENT PROCESSING
Step 1: Select the product you want to buy => Click on the cart icon.
Step 2: After selecting the product, click the cart icon on the header to pay. Customers check the items, and quantity => Click "PROCEED TO PAY" to continue.
Step 3: Fill in the necessary information in the order form
Here, you fill in the information and choose a payment method:
Cash on delivery (COD): Receive goods and pay directly with the delivery staff.
Payment by bank transfer: please wait for the Customer Care team to contact you and provide your account number, then proceed to the transfer step before Classic Fine Foods staff deliver the goods.
** For the transfer, you need to note:
- Transfer content: Customer name + amount.
- After 30 minutes (same bank) or 24 hours (interbank) when the transfer has not been contacted by the company to confirm the delivery, please text or contact the hotline of each area to notify the transfer for support.
Step 4: Confirm the information
After filling in all information, you go through the step of checking your delivery information, payment method, and order again.
Step 5: Payment
Select the date that the customer wants to receive the goods, then click "ORDER WITH PAYMENT CONDITIONS".
No Free Delivery if order promotion products, customers need to pay a delivery fee, according to the service charge from the delivery service (ex. Grab, Lalamove)
3.1 Shipping method:
- Classic Fine Foods delivers goods through an experienced delivery team or an intercity delivery service
3.2 Delivery time:
- For the inner city of Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Phu Quoc: Delivery is expected within a day or 1-2 days during working time.
- For suburban areas outside Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, and Phu Quoc: Depends on the distance and the trip of the transportation company
- Delivery addresses with terrain or paths that are too small, making it difficult for delivery vehicles to move may not be able to deliver, and need support from customers.
3.3 Shipping fee for Province Order:
- Order > 3,000,000vnd ==> Free shipping.
- Order < 3,000,000 vnd:
+ <25kg : charge 80,000 vnd
+ >25kg : charge 3,000 vnd/kg
- After signing the order confirmation, the customer needs to check the quantity and quality of the product right at the time of receiving the goods. If there are any errors, the delivery person will record the information and supplement/replace it as soon as possible.
- After the customer has signed the confirmation of sufficient goods, we will not accept any form of complaint after that.
- Products covered by the warranty cover kitchen products with a QUI code, not food.
- Please note that any complaints must be reported to our Customer Care team within 72 hours of delivery. If that time has passed, unfortunately we cannot refund or change the goods for you.
- Our policy only applies to goods at room temperature. Refrigerated and frozen items are non-refundable due to the lack of original quality.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift card, Promotional items
If the goods are delivered in good quality and according to the order ordered, we do not accept returns for any reason.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not return the purchase order to the warehouse.
If any of your products are damaged upon receipt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a picture of the damaged product along with your Order Number and an explanation of the problem.
If the product is defective through no fault of your own, we will be happy to replace or refund the affected items.